Monday, September 7, 2009


My name is CharQwan Palton and I am a senior here at Western majoring in Nursing (even though my life long dream is to become a mortician specializig in reconstruction). I am originally from Memphis Tennessee. I am a sports fanatic (preferably basketball, track, and tennis). I am the only child but realy want a sibling (preferably a boy because it's less drama). Some of the things that I enjoy doing is playing basketball and video games, spending time with family and friends, shopping and eating.
I really don't know why I came to Western. It was a last minute decision and I really wanted something different. I wanted to become a more diverse student and stray away from what I was use to.
I have heard so many great things about Women Studies and I just want to gain as much knowledge as possible and I really look foward to having a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment